SHOW ALL CONTENT
- What are the features of Octopus?
- What are the key concepts?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts?
- What's the difference between suspending an incident and putting an incident on hold?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to obtain an Octopus error log?
- How can I see me Closed requests?
- Octopus version mobile (IPhone/Android/BlackBerry)
- Why are they requests reassigned to the Service Desk after their resolution?
- Specific cases of requests restricted by site
- How to assign in a batch?
- Additional information in the selection of a user
- How to copy the address of an Octopus reference page into a browser?
- You cannot find the changes to a field in the request history
- How to Modify the Warranty Type Field?
- Incident & SR - What Does an Item in Bold in a List Mean?
- Task - What the actual start and end date mean?
- Why Octopus creates a request when it receives an absence notice?
- How themes can change the look in Octopus?
- Why is a Resolved Request Assigned to the Follow-up User ?
- SMS (text message) notifications
- Time sheet (report) of other assignees
- Refresh rate of the current list
- SLA Calculation
Configuration and Technical
- How to solve a proxy problem with Octopus server?
- How to configure the Email relaying with Octopus?
- How to install more than one Octopus client on the same machine?
- How to create an Octopus account (Octopus users)?
- How to configure required fields?
- How to configure e-mail links to open in Notes instead of Outlook?
- How to find the team number?
- Who made changes to the configuration?
- Group Assignation
- Screen resolution and font size (Octopus Windows client)
Software and WMI
- In my list of software installed on my workstation, I don't see certain software, why?
- How to detect software that is not contained in "Add or Remove Programs"?
- Troubleshooting WMI problems
How to configure Windows Firewall to allow WMI connections?
Consult the article on the Microsoft Web site.
Thank you, your message has been sent.
Help us improve our articles