SHOW ALL CONTENT
Octopus Shortcut Keys
What are the shortcut keys?
- F2 : Open "My Incidents / SR"
- F3 : Open users management
- F4: Create an incident
- CTRL+SHIFT+A: Assign an incident
- CTRL+R: Mark as resolved
- CTRL + SHIFT + N: Opens the activity window (from within a request or the edit zone)
- CTRL+SHIFT+C: Copy the list disposition
- CTRL+SHIFT+V: Paste the list disposition onto another list
- F5: Refresh on screen data
- F7: Open Configurations management
- F8: Open Reminders
- F9: Open Dashboard
- F11: Open the calendar
- CTRL+F2: Open Home
- CTRL+S: Save on screen data
- ALT+S: Save on screen data and close active Window
- CTRL+A: Select all data
- CTRL+C: Copy list content in clipboard (i.e. to paste it after in Excel)
- CTRL+P:Print current list
- CTRL+SHIFT+E: Send by email
- CTRL+SHIFT+F: Search through all types of request (Incident, SR, Change, Problem)
- CTRL+F4:Close active window
- CTRL+SHIFT+F4:Close all windows
- CTRL + Clic on a list to open a new tab without losing the module currently displayed
- CTRL + Clic on the magnifier while searching opens the results in a new tab
- CTRL + Clic on a tab to close it
- CTRL + Clic on a module to open the same module multiple times
- CTRL + ↓ (Up or down) in activities to move
- ALT+F4: Quit Octopus
- CTRL+A: Select / unselect all from a multiple choice dialog box.
Help or Reference Pages in Octopus
- CRTL+MAJ+C: Allorws to copy the address of the current page when you are in a Wiki or reference pages in Octopus (Release Notes, News, etc.) to be able to paste in an Internet browser.
Thank you, your message has been sent.
Help us improve our articles