SHOW ALL CONTENT
Octopus 5 is an intuitive web version with a quick learning curve. The documentation is thus reduced to elements to discover or to see a first time.
This article brings together the videos and GIFs that were created for Octopus 5. They usually target a specific topic and last less than 2 minutes. It's a good way to discover the new version of Octopus a few minutes at a time.
You can see from the icon which video has sound:
Each new feature is not documented in a video, this information is found among other place in the Release Notes.
Click the image to access the section
- The favourites
- The navigation history
- The themes
- The card mode
- Global search accross the modules
- The Octopus Boards
- The notifications
- How to add some text and an image to an activity in one step
- Easy user search
- Paste the content of the clipboard
- How to delete attachments
- How to process an approval
- The Classify action
- How the history works
- Frenquently used shortcuts
Octopus 5 is still in development, so the preview version can be used with some limits
- List configuration
- Search in drop-down lists
- Templates, Sites and Departments.
Thank you, your message has been sent.
Help us improve our articles