This article presents the import of internal or external parts that have been used in a request.
- XML Configuration File
- Back to main page for DataImporter
- Back to the Import Source Specification list
- ParentNumber - Text (250)
- The request number where the part was consumed.
- The request must already exist.
- If the request does not exist yet, see box below.
- IsExternal - Boolean
- Indicates if the part is external.
- Accepted values are: 1 or 0, True or False, Yes or No
- Quantity - Whole number
- Indicates the quantity consumed for this request.
- Example: 3.
- PartNumber - Text (250)
- This field is used to identify the internal or external number of the part.
When a part is internal, the number of the part becomes mandatory.
- Description - Text (250)
- Name or description of the part.
- When a part is internal, this field must not be completed.
- When a part is external, the description of the part becomes mandatory.
- UnitCost - Decimal
Unit cost of the part.
When a part is internal, this field must not be completed.
The value must be between 0 and 9 999 999,99.
Configuration File (XML)
The declaration of the source is done by specifying the UsedParts value in the <Content> tag.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <Sources> <Source Name="ImportRequestParts"> <ConnectionString>Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=c:\Import\Parts.xlsx;Extended Properties="Excel 12.0 xml;HDR=YES";</ConnectionString> <ViewName>[Request Parts$]</ViewName> <Content>UsedParts</Content> <!-- Additional Tags --> </Source> </Sources>
Thank you, your message has been sent.