Table of contents
You can use conditional expressions and variables in the email templates.
- Expression: Everything that is contained between double brackets is considered an expression. Expressions can be indented.
- Field Variables: Term preceded by a '@'identifies a value that will be resolved when the notification is sent. It can be obtained by pressing .
- Special Variable: Term preceded by a '#'. Particular to specific templates
Here are the supported formats.
Expression that will not vary
Will display the content.
Will return the concatenated text with the field values.
- If all the variables in an expression turn up with empty values, the whole expression will be empty.
- If a field variable is precedeed (without space) of other characters, it will not be resolved, which allows you to enter email addresses in a template..
Enables the use of a stucture "if-then-else" to the text in a template using a condition.
- If the requester is active :
- If the requester is inactive :
Indented Conditional Expressions
Conditions can be indented at multiple levels.
- If the requested is active and VIP :
- If the requested is active and non-VIP:
If the requester is inactive :
Thank you, your message has been sent.