Table of contents
Dynamic Web forms allow to have fields appear or not, based on the answers given to previous fields in the form.
For exampole, if the requestor selects a Multifunction printer type, you can ask to specify if Colour printing is required and if yes, ask for a Justification.
The dynamic Web forms are based on fields used in the Web form, that are configured into a variable and used in the Display Condition column.
Here are the steps:
- Place the cursor in the Condition field.
- Press down F3 to bring up the Custom or Incident / SR fields.
- Make your selection and confirm with OK.
- Add the values to the condition to display the form field.
- We have a combo box field named Printer Type. If the user selects Multifunction a radio button field named Colour printer required will come up.
- If the user selects Yes for colour printing, the Justification field will appear.
For more flexibility, here are the operators that can be added to the Condition field of a task:
- = Equal
- <> Is different from
- You can also combine more than one field with
Thank you, your message has been sent.