To test the POP3 connection used by MainIntegration:
- Send an e-mail to the mailbox being tested
- Start a command window (cmd)
- Type the following command : TELNET MyServer 110
- Type the following command: USER UserName
- Type the following command : PASS UserPassword
- Type the following command: LIST
- The server will provide the list of the message IDs in the mailbox. There should be at least one message.
- Type the following command : QUIT
If you aren't able to successfully complete this test, you need to contact your e-mail server administrator and resolve the problem. Common problems are:
- The server doesn't accept POP3 connections
- The name of the mailbox(user) isn't recognized
- The password for the mailbox (user)is invalid
Until this test is completed successfully, there is no point in testing MainIntegration.
Thank you, your message has been sent.