How to obtain an octopus error log?
When an error occurs, Octopus generates a log which describes the error in more detail. To find the Octopus error log:
- Go to the Octopus installation folder
- Arrange the files and folders by Type (in the Details View)
- Open the following application : ESI.Framework.Tools.EasyLogView.exe
- Select the event in question from the list, ( they are presented with the most recent first)
- Select all the text in the right box and press CTRL+C to send it to the clipboard
- Paste the text to a file and send it to us.
Thank you, your message has been sent.
Help us improve our articles